TAAHEKE ROLLING COUNTRY / WAHINA STEEP
2,265 EFFECTIVE HECTARES
Johnny + Pip Williams
Farm Owner, Taaheke and Waihina Stations.
- Taaheke is 30 mins west of Gisborne, Waihina is 30 mins south of Gisborne.
- 2,265 effective ha across the two stations.
- Sheep and beef breeding and finishing operation.
FARMER’S AIR INVOLVEMENT
- Have been using Farmer’s Air as long as they’ve existed – Johnny’s late Father Colin Williams was a founding member of the initial Farmer Air Partnership.
- Has Superphosphate applied to both stations in Spring.
- Uses neighbouring airstrip for Waihina and own airstrip for Taaheke.
THEIR EXPERIENCE AT A GLANCE:
- Client doesn’t need to invest much time in the process as Farmer’s Air take care of the job from start to finish.
- With the most modern fleet of aircraft in the country, this makes for an efficient and competitively priced service.
- Farmer’s Air stands out with regards to professionalism and commitment to innovation – all of their gear is modern and leading edge.
- Good communication and friendly staff make the process seamless for client year on year.
- It is evident throughout the process that safety is a key focus and they don’t compromise on this.
“Farmer’s Air keep ahead of the game and their competitors – their upgrade and introduction of the Falco XL fleet was a prime example of this.”
“They care about the community they operate in and give back in many ways.”
“Their focus on safety is in another league to the rest – you simply can’t fault them on this front.”