PLATEAUS OF ROLLING COUNTRY
6,000 EFFECTIVE HECTARES
General Manager, Tauwhareparae Farms Limited – Across four stations; Puketawa, Lowden Hills, Tamatea, Tauwhareparae
- Located Inland of Tologa Bay, East Coast.
- Farms 6,000 effective ha across three stations.
- Sheep and beef breeding and lamb finishing operation.
FARMER’S AIR INVOLVEMENT
- Been using Farmer’s Air for seven years across this role (and a former).
- Has Superphosphate applied between November and January.
- Puketawa Station airstrip.
THEIR EXPERIENCE AT A GLANCE:
- From the moment the fertiliser order is placed, Farmer’s Air take over and manage the entire operation from end to end.
- Farmer’s Air manages the complex logistical process of getting the fertiliser from Gisborne onto site – they understand our terrain and our remoteness.
- Accuracy in placement is consistently high year on year.
- Robust communication between Farmer’s Air team and client ensures no disruption to on farm activity during the process of application.
- Meticulous commitment to ensuring suitable weather conditions ahead of and on the day of planned application.
“The Farmer’s Air team take over the entire process which takes a huge load off my shoulders.”
“They understand the logistical challenge of having fertiliser transported to our remote location and they manage this really well.”
“I know I can rely on these guys to get the job done safely and to a high standard every year.”