VALLEY AND HILL COUNTRY
1,280 EFFECTIVE HECTARES
Sefton + Amanda Alexander
Farm Owner, Wai Station
- Located at Nuhaka.
- 1,280 ha.
- Sheep and beef breeding and finishing operation.
FARMER’S AIR INVOLVEMENT
- Been using Farmer’s Air as long as he can remember – never had any desire to use another operator.
- Has Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) applied in Autumn & Superphosphate in Spring.
- Uses own airstrip on-farm.
THEIR EXPERIENCE AT A GLANCE:
- Farmer’s Air do a great job at prioritising time critical products, whilst delivering a good service across the board.
- The team is fantastic to deal with – great communication.
- Robust planning of jobs which are adjusted according to weather and other variables right up until the day.
- Client is kept well informed about what is happening and when.
- Farmer’s Air take safety very seriously – great coordination around the fact their driveway crosses end of airstrip.
- Right up there with their aircraft and mapping technology which gives reassurance around accuracy of placement.
- As a business, they are committed to innovating and becoming more efficient to save clients’ money.
“They do what they say they’re going to do – and they do it with great efficiency, when I need it.”
“They are the local guys – not a big corporate. They are a small East Coast company and I like to support the local guys.”
“Their technology is industry leading – they’re always working on this aspect of their business.”